Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Friday, June 13th

Good morning and Happy Friday!
I have expanded my blog list. So hello to all of you! I usually try to post this at home, however, since I am at work....

I do hope that everyone is doing well today. I am actually doing well. Things have settled down and just am doing well. I have started at a place that I really like. They have given me some pretty hefty responsibilities. I like it…I stay busy. Everyone is very nice and not down in the mouth and complaining about their jobs. People actually want to be here. My boss, who is an engineer, has a great personality and actually greets me in the morning and asks how I am. Amazing isn't it?

It has been almost a week of doing my new way of eating…and I feel pretty good. I have lost close to 15 pounds and am in need of some new pants. I just feel better. I am also conducting an experiment and seeing just how my nutrition intake affects my health.

I am hoping to be able to go off Advair eventually. What a blessing that would be. I will say that life without caffiene has bee pretty good. I still struggle with the yawning in the mornings, however, I am curious if that is more related to my asthma, something to look into. I have also started to brew my own kombucha tea. I started my first batch last night, hopefully I will not kill the culture. You can google it if you are interested. It is very good and good for you.

This weekend starts the Renaissance Festival, I will probably be going on Sunday. Pirate time. On Saturday a friend of mine is playing at Elitch Gardens. He is in the band "Mercy Me", they had a couple songs on the radio last year. "I Can Only imagine" and oh what is that other song, that is the one I particularly like. "Here with Me". They played them all the time on the radio.

Anywho, that will be a fun day riding some roller coasters and such.
Otherwise, things are pretty calm…just plugging along and no drama to report... *sigh* (of relief) you do not know how nice that is to type. It is just relaxing to type that.
I AM thinking about getting another kitty. Trinity seems a little lonely at times…and I am gone a lot. We will see I am still weighing the pros and cons. Other than that, not much new. Things are really good.

Have a great weekend and thanks for your notes! I really do love hearing from everyone…I apologize if I do not write you back personally, it isn't personal.

I will post this later at my blog and if you have a blog, please send me your address, I love to catch up on things.
http://nnaydolem.blogspot.com