Sunday, June 08, 2008

and so it begins

Good evening...well it is evening as i am typing this. Tonite I ran to the store and got food for the week. as some of you know i have been eating healthier and such. I have lost 12 pounds thus far, which is a nice benefit of eating healthy. however, that was not the main reason for changing.

I did it because i just wanted to feel better period. i wanted to eat things that wouldn't make me feel bad and things that we are naturally supposed to have. So this week I am going to do a totally raw diet. That means nothing cooked for a week. I am actually looking forward to it. I have been doing really good and almost have stopped eating meat entirely.

It has seemed like a strange concept for me not having any meat, however I think that it has been a good change. AND with that exercising, of course with my foot there will be no running as of yet, however there are several things I can start doing and I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things.

So wish me luck! I will try to keep up on my blog now that things are more on the positive side. Trinity says hello, well actually she says meow...hehe

Oh before I forget...my friend and I went to a 1940s dance this weekend, we dressed up and everything. It was a lot of fun a B-17 bomber and other airplanes. I was told we looked like we stepped out of 1942. I will get pictures up as soon as I can.

I hope you all are well! Blessings!!