Tuesday, March 25, 2008

blah blah blog

So I do nothing all day except for looking for a job. Blah, I tell you it gets boring after awhile. I mean my place is pretty much put together except for the few pieces of furniture and an area rug.

I am doing ok for the most part…ok I lied I am bored out if my mind. I am going crazy and trying to stay out of a funk. It isn’t working too well. I have had a few interviews and they have looked pretty good. I am waiting for some call backs. One is with a graphics company and I am really hoping that works out. The president was on vacation until today. They want someone with a personality and not a freaking piece of cardboard.

It is funny…how one person can effect your life so dramatically…how their lack of social skills or lack of a personality can make one miserable…I hate to say that…I know I need to let my anger go, I just can’t seem to. So yeah I don’t know.

So I am just in a bad mood…hahaha sorry to be such a downer, however that is where I am at. Just pretty much blah! So there ya go..not much else to report. I know I am pathetic sometimes. hahahaha