Sunday, May 18, 2008

signifance

I am so blessed…God is gracious and He has given me the encouragement when I have needed it.

Last nite I had dinner with a dear friend and he was just beyond encouraging. He actually says to me..you have so much unlocked potential, you are intelligent, you have an open-mind and you are willing to learn. I was like wow! No one has actually articulated that to me before…it really meant a lot that someone actually expressed it. The best part there was no hidden agenda behind it, not trying to get something for it or anything. It was just a friend expressing their opinion. Which really meant a lot to me.

THAN…This morning I came in and the gal I have been working for brought me a present of GORGEOUS earrings. I love them! (Deborah you would too) she says I just wish you success in all you do. I have been here about a month…and she says to me yesterday, I don’t believe the reasons you were let go from DW. You are always finding new ways of doing things…you are very bright and you have a great personality…and a great teacher. I am like holy cow!

It just was nice to have a day of positiveness and to know that ya know I am blessed and this really is the start of something new and I am very excited about all the opportunities that are in front of me. I have three interviews this week…one on Monday and some other opportunities. So that is VERY exciting. All I have to say..is, it is about time! J

Love you all! Thanks your prayers and support!! *hugs* and I am slowly switching to Gmail…been having hotmail issues!