Friday, July 15, 2005

cats are like children?

Today sure has been a busy day. A couple of the people here at work were moving their offices. So I helped out there. My favorite part was unhooking the computer and putting them back together. he he

Yesterday I went out to the another shelf for my sick obsession. You know I have had Star Wars toys and what not my whole. It wasn’t until recently where I became obsessed about having things. Now where ‘ever’ did I get that from?

So everyone is giving their ‘thoughts’ on what I should be writing. Some say, oh do some one-liners. Some say be funny & sarcastic, others serious. Ya know, I think it will be just a play by ear type of thing.

So today I went and got sushi for lunch. The place is decent enough. IF you know of any good sushi places in Denver PLEASE email me. With sushi, there are two camps. Those who love it. (i.e. me & my friend Sarah) and those who do not. You know who you are. I have come to find out that ‘most’ people who do not like sushi have not actually ‘tried’ it. So, before you go and say oh that is gross. Well give it a try.

Nothing really too deep and insightful today…this is rather funny. Many of you have been asking how Trinity is adjusting. Considering she is doing great. Funny thing happened yesterday. I was walking by the spare room and she and Minnie were there and Trinity was sniffing at Min’s nose, being very nice. Trinity looks up and sees me and then proceeds to hiss at Minnie. I was totally cracking up. Ahh so I see you want to ‘pretend’ you don’t like Minnie. I thought, having a cat is someone like having a child. Of course, if you lock your cat in the closet you don’t go to jail.

Got me to thinking about being up in Greeley last weekend. Noel, a 5 year old, wanted to sit by me at lunch. We were having a picnic outside, it was nice and what not. So, Deborah had brought some watermelon and Noel had some. Well she then proceeded to want another piece. Of course, the ‘mom’ instinct kicked in. “Noel, you can have some more watermelon when you eat some of your sandwich.” He he. Of course her dad said thanks. It got me to thinking about some things. I think that I would be a good mom. Not something I ever really wanted to do or be, but I think I would do ok. Granted, we would have to do something about the SW toys though.

Ok, I think I have babbled enough today. I am sure I will have some fun stories on Monday about this weekend. Or maybe stories that shouldn’t be told period!