Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Howdy do

Ok,

I know in the past I have sent out group emails and what not. A friend of my roommate, Christopher, has his own personal page where people could go and catch-up etc. etc. I thought, THAT is what I need to do!

So that is what I am GOING to do.

This will be brief updates. I am thinking maybe once a week. MORE realistically it will be every other week. I will be posting about work, my new place, getting to know the area and of course the MOST important thing of all. Her Royal Highness, Trinity!

The thing I will NOT be posting about is my soap opera love life, because personally if you aren't privy to it already, then well then you don't need to know about it, do you? Well, ok now if I get engaged or something major like that, then yes I would probably say something. :) Heck, forget that, eloping is the only way to go. :) ha ha

So...here we go!

I guess the biggest thing lately as been the start of a new job. At a Wellshire Presbyterian Church.

It is in Denver & it is GREAT! I am the assistant to the youth & outreach. My latest and first big project as been the Wellshire Youth Website. I really love being here. (Is that a correct phrase?)

Another big thing was a recent move to just north of Parker, Colorado. It is more in Centennial, but our address is Englewood. If you need my new snail mail address & phone number, shoot me an email. :)

I have a great roommate, her name is Emily. I actually found her at a roommate website. How funny is that? She is a Christian and we a lot in common. No, she isn't a HUGE Star Wars fan, but that is ok. ;) She does like Harry Potter & of course the most important thing. Kitties!!!

Emily has a cat named. Minerva, yes named after Professor McGonagall. After she does turn into a cat.

Speaking of cats, Trinity is adjusting. It was hard for her to have to share a place with another kitty, however, she is actually letting Minnie come up to her and be in the same room. Now, I am not saying there is not a lot of hissing evolved, but so far no major cat fights.

Well, I think that this is good for my first posting. I'll see what type of response I get before I start posting more. :) Soooo, thanks for reading! Hope to hear back from you...use the comments, it will be fun!


OH BTW, I have seen Revenge of the Sith, eight times. I know I am a slacker!